Bio-Tech Co., Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as the "Company".) the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Law".) As a business operator handling personal information as set forth in, the protection of your personal information the possible and very important responsibility, the following policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy".) was enacted, will be announced.
Personal information that is the object of this policy is limited to your information that we acquired to use.
1. For compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act
Our company, as well as to comply with the Personal Information Protection Law, as a business person, you should comply with relevant laws and regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act (Decree, including the guidelines), to protect the rights and interests of customers. The Company, with respect to all employees, will continue to run the guidance and education on the protection of personal information.
2. For continuous improvement
We will review this policy, the provisions regarding the handling of personal information and the company's compliance program as appropriate, strive to its improvement.
3. For use of personal information
(1) The Company, the personal information of customers, (hereinafter referred to as "our business".) The Company of conduct biotechnology-related equipment and software sales business in relation to, will be available by the following purposes.
-  products and services related to our business (hereinafter referred to as the "Company's products and services.") Provision of
-  to provide after-sales services for our products
-  advertising and providing information about our products and services
-  the development of new products and services related to our business
-  usage of the Company's products and services, questionnaire survey related to the other Company's products and services, collection of other information, analysis and provides
-  complaint, consultation, responding to inquiries, etc.
-  of the rights under the contract and the laws of the customer related to our business exercise and fulfillment of obligations
-  5. In the case of joint use set forth in
(2) The Company will use your personal information in a range of purposes. However, such as when it was established in the case law or there is your consent, it does not have this limitation.
4. For the provision of personal information to third parties
The Company, with the exception of the cases listed in the case and the following stipulated in laws and regulations, there is no to provide your personal information to third parties.
(1) If there is a consent of the customer himself
(2) The Company has commissioned a part of the business, to subcontractors, if you want to provide personal information in the required range
(3) the following section 5. If it is listed in
5 . Shared Use
The Company, the personal information of our customers, we have been shared use between the following of our other office.
(1) Items of personal data to be used jointly
Your name, address, contact, history of dealings with the Company or the following co-user, the content of the transaction
(2) co-users of the range: the Company's other sales offices
(3) co-users of the purpose of use: all of the purposes set forth in Section 3 (1)
(4) of the personal data management who have the responsibility: The Company
6. For safety management of personal information
Our company, unauthorized access to your personal information, disclosure of personal information, loss, we will properly perform the security measures of the system or the like in order to prevent damage. In addition, the Company, smoothly handling even when entrusted to external companies the personal information in order to conduct business, with respect to the contractors, make the necessary and appropriate supervision so as to properly manage the personal information .
7. Disclosure of personal information, corrections, the procedure of suspension of use
Customers, for your personal information held by the Company, notice of its intended use, disclosure, correction, suspension of use claims (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc. claim.") You can be. However, if that does not depend on our prescribed method, you might not be able to accept your request disclosure, please note. The details of disclosure such as billing procedures, please contact the "window on the handling of personal information", as described in the present policies the end.
8. For point of contact for consultation of personal information
Complaints about personal information held by the Company, any questions, comments, etc .. demand, please contact us to the "window on the handling of personal information", as described below.
The window on the handling of personal information
Tel 03-3816-6931 (Hours: 10:00 to 17:00)
Furusawa building, 2-29-4 Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0034, Japan
April 1, 2008 enactment
BioTec Co., Ltd.
President Makoto Nagakura